Monday, March 11, 2013

Eleanor's Blessing

This blessing day was a beautiful day to celebrate our sweet E.
We knew very early on that Eleanor had a uniquely present spirit.
She has carried strength and power with her that has blessed us all from the beginning of my pregnancy. From knowing it was time to have another baby to performing in front of thousands of people to picking her name, I could feel so clearly that her spirit was with me and had OPINIONS about things!
I told my mom that before I even knew what I was having and her exact words were "well, she must be a girl." 
All of that made hearing the promises and blessing for her future even more sweet.
She has come into this world full of light and personality to three people who are wrapped around her tiny little finger.
We love you E!










No comments: