Tuesday, April 3, 2012

jazz game

Why is it that I can't take normal pictures?
I know you are thinking I am talking about jack. I probably should be, but I'm not.
I'm talking about "super concentrated face" on the left.
 I have it in every picture because I'm holding my arm out straight with an SLR trying to take a picture and look SO HAPPY at the same time.
 hooray for new phone with camera on it. 
bless, bless, bless, you.

These pictures are of us at a jazz game last weekend.
We have some lovely friends who gave us a few extra tickets and we got to take jack...
he FLIPPED!
He thought it was the best...including the dancers:(
i'm in for it.
He made BFFs with the people sitting next to us and ate most of their popcorn.
Luckily he's cute so they thought it was charming.
Love him!

No comments: