Thursday, March 20, 2008



I am a super hero. I didn't know this until just recently, but I'm beginning to discover my own destiny. In the beginning I was offended. "Why don't you know my name?" I would ask myself in response to another's forgetfulness. "We spent a glorious evening sipping pink lemonade and discussing the issues of Brother Magleby's Biology class together." Another time I would exclaim: "Don't you remember? We danced under the glittering lights of the Taylor Building disco ball." The most crushing of all was: "Yes, I'm your family home evening sister....Yes, I come...Yes, that was me in the red leisure suit." But then I realized what these strange occurances must mean! I'm a super hero and my identity is to be kept secret...totally secret. I am a mystery. Goodbye McKenzie Scott, hello criminals and villans of world!

5 comments:

Mike said...

Wait wait wait with whom are you sipping sweet lemonade and dancing under the stars or disco balls or whatever? NJKBSJDH:LHSF (sounds of repressing the volcano of jealousy) if that what it took for you to find your super power then, whatever but easy on the lemonade, i know what that stuff does to you. First thing you're talking about biology next thing you know you're staring deeply into some lousy no good lemonade vender's pink eyes!
The invisible girl! kinda catchy! Plus the mask is so mysterious and well to be honest pretty hot. So I don't get it do you mean that you are joining up with the criminals and villains of the world or that you are going to fight them. I just don't want you slipping over to the dark side. Or maybe we're already on the dark side and i don't want you joining forces with all those spandex covered weaklings that claim to fight crime. Either way don't switch teams on me!

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

Do you still love me?

Anonymous said...

Yes, I love you more than ever!!!! More than a fat kid loves cake. MUAH!!!!! That was a kiss not a MUAH HAHAHAHA

courtney said...

billy - this is your brain on drugs.

heart you! xoxo muah!

Cari said...

Nice Kenz, Nice. Mmmm... pink Lemonade. Gotta get me some pink lemonade. Your a super hero... dont you hear my plea? Especially with your high powered super-duper hearing? Guess not. Unless you cant fly either....